I am horrible at this, but I have lots, well I think at least, updates. So here we go.
3. Go on an adventure, big or small, every month (12/22)
I would say the move back to Nashville and then out to California was one. There have been others, like the Jimmy concerts and who knows what else.
6. Walk 5K – 2.23.13
The Race for Preservation in Savannah, GA
14. Join a yoga class – January 2013
I did this for a month before my arthritis started crawling back out of the woodwork. I stopped, and now have found Pure Barre. The best thing ever.
22. Stay up to date with class work – DONE!
I no longer have to worry about this because I am done with school!
25. Go one whole month without buying things I do not need. (Feb – March 2013)
Easier than I thought.
34. No sweet tea for one month – December 2012
Easy. I can now drink unsweet tea which is a good thing because I have only found once place with it in San Diego and it is nasty.
40. Read 50 new books (/50)
13. Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing
14. Dive from Clausen’s Pier
15. Deep, Dark and Dangerous: On the Bottom with Northwest Salvage Divers
16. Atocha: Treasure, Adventure, the Sweat of the Sun and Tear of the Moon
17. The Admirals: Nimitz, Halsey, Leahy and King: The 5 Star Admirals who Won the War at Sea
18. Deep Descent: Death on the Andrea Doria
19. Nazi Officers Wife
20. Hemingway on Fly Fishing
21. Treasure: Search for the Atocha
22. Ship of Gold in the Deep Blue Sea
41. Dog park everyday for one week – Last week of May 2013
This has really become an everyday affair
47. Music Festival – March 22, 2013
Savannah Music Festival to see Old Crow Medicine Show
55. Move to another state – May 2013
64. Help preserve history – Summer/Winter 2013)
Currently doing that at my internship
81. Buy a random person coffee 3.5.13
Drive-thru at Starbucks. I was in a good mood
90. Donate change at the end of one month – April 2013
When packing, one always finds lost of coins
I am aiming for the next item to be learning how to surf.
Who knows, maybe I will go skinny dipping in the ocean.