Creative juices are not flowing, so that means another update to my 1001 in 101 list!
3. Go on an adventure, big or small, every month (Completed September 2013)
I was going to try to make this all the time, but decided to change it. I had some great adventures before moving back to Nashville, and I am sure they will continue. I just honestly cannot keep track.
11. Start rock climbing again
Completed October 2013. Having rheumatoid arthritis in the hands does not make climbing very easy. At least I gave it a shot!
26. Go kayaking at least once a month, weather permitting (July 2013)
I am ending this one as well. Kayaking is just not as easy in the cold weather back in Nashville!
33. Go to state I have never been to (September 2013 – Kansas)
This was on part of my Adventure Across America Series
45. Write down my thoughts more (November 2013)
Hey, I like it.
That’s it for now!